Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kind of a Big Deal....

Sooo after last nights run....


I have officially hit 1000km or 621miles....now...want to hear the cool part? I started recording my KM on April 12, 2010...the DAY AFTER my first half marathon...I didn't COUNT any of the training from January-April 11, 2010....and I was running minimum 3 days per WEEK! Awesome...a goal of mine is to document the entire 2o11 running season...

Those Km's are not even counting the over 500km of biking that I have done! 2010 has been a good year so far...can't believe that there are only 45 more sleeps until Christmas!!!


Sunday: 12.23km Run...was supposed to be 13km but decided to meet the hubby for coffee...WELL worth it!

Monday: 19km Bike ride...felt great to stretch it out...after work rides are hard...I need to be on the bike by 4:15pm in order to get a good ride in before it gets too dark...

Tuesday: 6.5km run....Was feeling okay until I FELL...ugh...right in front of a whole bunch of UWO students...WHO NONE OF THEM OFFERED TO HELP or ASKED IF I WAS OKAY....I am sure it was because my awesome running bud Gillian was there and helped me...scared me more than anything...My elbow is pretty banged up...trying some pain patch I got free from a race kit...so far so good...

Hoping for 10km tomorrow all depending on how the elbow feels...

Happy Running :)

2 comments:

  1. great job on the 1000km mark!
    Hope you are feeling better after your fall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000km since April? That's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete