Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tomorrow

Off to bed after a very relaxing day of yoga, a nice walk with the hubby, puppy and a neighbour, followed by watching a movie. Just wanted to wish all my running buddies who are doing the Around the Bay Race tomorrow GOOD LUCK! May the wind be at your back tomorrow...


Around the Bay Road Race, is the oldest long distance road race in North America, held in Hamilton, Ontario since 1894, nearly three years before the Boston Marathon, though is not marathon length. Although I have never done this race it is on my 'bucket list'.

Weather tomorrow is not looking so good for my 16km...Rainy, will feel like -2....Let me tell you...I love winter but I am looking forward to the time of year when I only have to wear shorts and a t-shirt to run....

happy faces in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment