Thanks to Katherine over at Forward Foot Strides for passing on the:
The award involves doing the following: Share 7 things about yourself.
So 7 Things About Me:
1. I am a Muskoka Girl...I have spent many summers up there and my mother has a property up there...I often feel my happiest when there...It just so happens that the hubby was born up there...I am pretty sure that it is fate that we met and both have a very strong connection to that part of Ontario.
2. I completed my Grade 8 Royal Conservatory Piano....I don't play as often as I would like but I do still have a huge appreciate for music...I wish I played more.
3. I am CBC Radio 1 obsessed...If I could listen to it all day I would. It rocks.
4. I love playing my Wii: My fav games include: Jeopardy, Michael Jackson Dance, Wii Resort and Wii fitness.
5. Although I have been complaining a lot about Winter this year...I actually do love it. Although not actively instructing this year...I do have my Level 1 Ski Instructor...some days I dream of moving to Muskoka and working as a Ski Instructor in the Winter and Work at Summer camp in the summer...
6. The hubby is the one that got me into Cycling....I would have NEVER EVER thought about buying a Road Bike or thinking about doing a Duathlon or a Triathlon if it weren't for him....I am hooked for life.
7. I wear glasses...bi-focals to be exact...I recently got new glasses and although they are not exactly round...they are pretty darn close...I often get teased for being like Harry Potter...I secretly love it...I wish Hogwarts did exist and I could go to school there...
This award has been going around like CRAZY...So please consider yourself tagged if you have not received it yet!!!
Was in Muskoka this weekend...so no long run...heading out tomorrow for 16km! I am actually looking forward to it!