Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here we go Again!

I haven't been blogging too much...mostly because I have been busy training....

Now...why did I get up this morning at 6:00am (to run, swim or do some other form of cross training?) No...I don't do morning workouts....

I came online in order to Register for....

Yes....So October 9, 2011 I am heading back to the Windy City....The Day before my 30th birthday! It doesn't get much better than this...

PS. I did book my Hotel for Chicago a few months ago....



Last Week:


Sunday: 13.5km Run
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Tempo 6km
Wednesday: 10km
Thursday: Abs and 8km
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Hot Yoga
Sunday: 13km
Monday: Rest

Things are going to plan...I only missed my monthly goal by 16km and that was due to the incident where I was in hospital...Considering that I am one happy camper...

I don't know why I have been so reluctant to let me people know....probably just fear of failure...but not that I am registered for Chicago I have also joined Tall Mom's 1000miles or 1609.344km in 2011 club! Whew....feel so much better now that it is out there...





My goal for this training cycle is actually to get a really nice base for Chicago 2011...I will be completing in Around the Bay 30km in March and if I am feeling good I have a few marathon options...most likely it will be Mississauga or Toronto Good Life...That will have a post on its own!




Any other bloggers doing Chicago!??!

5 comments:

  1. I like the blog name change!
    I won't be doing Chicago, but I've always thought it would be a great race to run. Looking forward to reading about another round of training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are going back to Chicago!

    A HUGE group of runners that I train with are going this year... I was sooo tempted to join them but we have plans to go with our best friends next year because... GET THIS: it falls on MY 30th Birthday weekend (the day after). Great minds think alike. ;)

    Good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am running it this year. It will be my first full :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your training for all your marathons, especially Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ill be at mississauga!!!

    ReplyDelete