Monday, May 24, 2010

What a week!

Hi All,


It has been super crazy with birthday parties, a Christening, getting the gardens ready and the holiday of course.

So here is what I did last week...

Sunday: Got home from the Cottage and did three hours of yard work....my quads were KILLING me! I never knew I could be that sore.

Monday: Couldn't move too sore. But decided to help my hubby move and entire storage locker full of furniture and boxes...productive but painful.

Tuesday: Relaxed 19km bike ride...was actually helpful in stretching my quads out...

Wed-Sat: ZERO/ZILCH/NADA!!! I can't believe I took 4 days off...I think I needed it...I was a little stressed with getting some things done around the house that it felt great to cross multiple things off my list!

Sun: 13km long, slow run...It was great...felt good to run that far by myself...it was tough because of the humidity but I was so happy that I did it and at no time did I think I wouldn't finish!

Monday: 25km bike ride...we rode 12.5km to the in-laws for an amazing breakfast then headed back! I picked up my speed a bit on the bike so it felt great...
Came home and worked in the Garden for almost 5 hours...Let me tell you...It is almost ready to go...we just need to mulch and we are ready for the summer..I LOVE doing garden work but last year with doing multiple things for the wedding I did the bare minimum plus the mild winter...things were a little overgrown! So happy that it is pretty much done!

Tomorrow the Marathon Clinic begins! I am really excited and the past month I have not been eating as well as I should be...lots of BAD (yet so yummy) foods...I am hoping that after this week is complete I will be able to focus more on the food going into my mouth!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and will post some pics soon and an update on the marathon clinic!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we really need a break and don't feel bad about it! And yayyy Marathon clinic :D Our Orlando training program starts in 2 weeks and I can't be more excited!

    ReplyDelete