Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Feeling Fine...

Hi All,


Well I have to say that I am actually surprised at how well I am feeling. I thought that I would be really sore and want to take a few days off from running. I can say that tonight I went for a 5.5km run at a nice steady pace and it was comfortable. I am now off to stretch and roll my IT band then tonight is the Big Half Marathon Clinic finale...I am really sad that this clinic is over. Everyone has been amazing and I have made some great running friends...I am hoping that some of them will even continue on to the Marathon Clinic that will start in the next few weeks...


Flying Pig Count Down: 19 days. I am getting really excited for this race...My goal for it is just to have fun! I am not going to try and PR here as it is a hilly course and really this was voted one of the "Funnest" Half Marathons so I really want to enjoy it...

The schedule for the rest of the week will be: Tomorrow 5km run will some hills, hoping for another 6km on Thursday followed by Hot Yoga and bike ride on Sat. and most likely 12-14km on Sunday. The weather is looking pretty good so far.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment