Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello Flying Pig Half Marathon

Well in two days I will be off to Cincinnati to race in the Flying Pig Half Marathon!!!





So far this week I have done two runs. 6km on Tuesday night and 5km last night. Both went well...they were relaxed and basically just trying to get me back in the grove. My number one goal this weekend is to have fun. The weather is looking like a High of 24 degrees and a low of 12 degrees...70% chance of Thunderstorms and HUMID....sooo it should be interesting...no matter what I have a feeling like it will be great....

This will be the biggest race that I have ever been apart of! I am looking forward to having some girl time and going to the expo...we are going to eat at the pasta dinner...Be sure to tune in for a race recap...I will be taking LOTS of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment