Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Pox...of the Chicken Variety

That's right folks...I am 28 years old and have the Chicken Pox for the second time in my life...it sucks...after seeing the doctor and talking to a nurse at Occupational Health and Infection Control...I have them...now good thing-->they don't think I have spread it to anyone at this point...I have a mild infection and getting them for the second time is rare so hopefully no one is sick....the bad news is no running/yoga/biking until at least Monday :(

Luckily last week was a great fitness week and this week might be good to not run at all...next week if I am feeling up to it I am hoping to do a couple 5km runs then Flying Pig on Sunday...I am hoping that I will be okay for that trip...all fingers and toes are crossed at this point...

The fever/aches/chills are not as bad as last night and the day before...only a couple new pox...I did not explode last night which is a good sign that it will stay mild...

I am confident in my training that even though I am tapering hard core I will be able to do Pig...

Will keep updating re: Pox Count

No comments:

Post a Comment