Friday, April 23, 2010

Third Day of Isolation

Hello,


So I am on day three of the isolation....I am tired...and the fever/aches/chills are slowing getting less...my mum has been amazing and has been bringing food etc...friends have been calling during the day which is great...daytime TV is also good...who knew Sammy on days is sort of nice now? Mostly this has left me pretty tired...I sleep quite a bit...I can't watch movies as I fall asleep...so TV it is...and I can always time shift if I miss parts!

I miss running...I have been re-reading some old runner's world magazines...hoping Tuesday I'll get out for 5km...


Some new pox so I am not in the clear yet but they are def' not like the first ones so it is a good thing...

Thanks everyone for the messages on Facebook and the phone calls...everyone has been so kind...I look forward to getting out of the house sometime in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment